Sunday 17 June 2012

Cheating Peppers (Sweet)

Not sure what's been going on this year, it might be the weird weather we've been having here, but I've tried to sow a couple of batches of Pepper (sweet) since February and I've had no luck, so much so, that I decided to give up a couple of weeks ago and buy a couple from my local garden center.

                                                                  Photo: Laura Lunt  Date: June 2012

These have been doing great over the last week or so, and are happily sitting on the south-east windowsill growing away.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know it's not just me! Several things I planted earlier in the year just didn't come up properly - like the carrots - I think it was just too cold and wet. I'm on the second round of sowing some things. Love your idea of a recipe book from your balcony - just shows you can grow outside your back door even without lots of space. Fab!

    ReplyDelete