Sunday 17 June 2012

Cabbage Growing Stronger

I may have had a few down turns with the Cabbage to begin with, I lost around 6 of my batch when they were first planted out, but they seem to going from strength to strength now.

                                                                  Photo: Laura Lunt  Date: April 2012

I have six plants growing away at the moment in two different spots on the balcony, some in a pot near the back, which I need to constantly water and a couple in the large tub hanging over the balcony, which get a lot of water from rainy May/June months we've currently having.

                                                                                   Photo: Laura Lunt  Date: June 2012

All doing well I'll have some great Cabbage to share with the family soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment