Thursday 10 January 2013

The Little Balcony 2013

As you all may know, late last year, around October time, The Little Balcony was dismantled and taken apart, due to our recent move and since then, and luckily for me, there wasn't really much I could do anyway in the way of gardening, as winter was also setting in for the year.

The new year has now come around and normally around this time of the year I'd start prepping for this year growing session, which I really enjoy doing, I can't normally wait to get all the seeds out and starting planning where I should grow things, but due to my lack of garden or balcony, I'm unable to do this and I'm feeling a little lost.

There is a new move on the horizon and hopefully this will mean a new garden, yes an actual garden, which I can't wait to start digging up and growing fruit and vegetables in. Look out for the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment