Wednesday 18 January 2012

New Wooden Seed Box

As my seed collection has been growing and growing over the last year, I've been keeping these in a small plastic box along with other useful garden impliments, such as string, veg labels etc. So I've been considering buying a new seed box, now I did add this to my Christmas list, but it didn't seem to make it under the tree.

Since then I've had a quick scout around on a few of my favorite gardening sites and they all seemed a little steap in price, even in the sales. But luckerly, I noticed in my office that the packaging from a wine box gift set was going to be thrown away, which I decided to grab, so instead of buying one, I decided to recycle this box and use it instead. The wooden box has a sliding lid and inside it is divided into two, with just enough room to fit seed packets in.

                                                          Photo: Laura Lunt  Date: 11/01/12


No comments:

Post a Comment